Title: How to Behance if you’re a beginner?
Is it possible to find a community that values and accepts you as you are? Be a part of Behance – an online platform of the Adobe family. You can show off and discover creative works.
Because you matter here
Feel celebrated in a community of creative people. Escape the monotony with insane variety. Display your work in the form of projects systematically. You’ll get a unique shareable URL that can promote across other platforms.
Like any other social media platform, you can hit the follow button to show your interest. You can be a part of their journey by appreciating their posts. FYI – if you like it offer thumbs up!
Get started with Behance.
Based on your followers, you get a customized feed. Project view is just a click away. The featured project has a small badge in the cover. Behance also showcases the best creative work as a carousel.
Is Behance a free platform?
Yes! Irrespective of your background, you can register yourself free. There’s no limit to the number of projects you can create. You can upload the ‘n’ number of visuals.
Ways to create a knockout Behance portfolio
Do you want your designs to stand out? There are different ways to create a stunning portfolio. Take your portfolio to another level with these tips –
- Be the best version of yourself
Make a series of projects, meaning one project per page. If there’s nothing much to show, stick to a single page. Be minimal when it’s about displaying your design. Here’s the recommended selecting – at least, five pieces for each Behance page. LESS IS MORE!
- Come with a catch caption: You may think, if the picture speaks volumes, why post copy? You’re probably lazy if you’ve never done that before. An explanation text close to your image is needed to let the readers know the context. Deep dive into your work to make people drawn to your stories.
- Flaunt yourself: It’s okay to show off. Keep uploading your work – web design, posters, brochures, flyers, pamphlets, magazines, cards, etc.
- Be simple: It’s pretty easy! The design of your Behance page needs to be simple. Your minimalism counts in wow factors. Be consistent with your color palette and fonts. Too many elements can turn it messy.
- Write your bio: Enhance your Behance account with an eye-catchy bio. It’s a short profile description. Please write what you want viewers to see first when they visit your website.
- Stay up-to-date: Your activity log is enough to prove whether you’re dead or alive. Stay fresh cause no one likes stale content. Posting once in a blue moon will take you nowhere.
Are you waiting for inspiration? Join in!
Now, mesmerize the audience with your portfolio