Top 8 Benefits of Using Slideshow Maker for Small Businesses
Social media platforms have paved the way for small businesses to promote their business at no cost or at a very low cost. Where video marketing, email marketing, and content marketing are the most commonly used tools, the popularity of using slideshows for small business promotion is a strategy that every online ecommerce business should adapt to.
What a slideshow does to your products and business can never be replaced by any other marketing tool. If we have to list down its benefits, a slideshow:
- Allows to play music and videos, display images, and even add text wherever required.
- Makes for an ideal tool for marketing products online
- Helps demonstrate the working of your products
- Can even include links to your website
- Makes it easy for people to find your business
Various video editing tools, and slideshow makers like Keynote, Powerpoint can assist in making an excellent slideshow presentation of your products, which can take your small business to newer heights of success and popularity by reaching out to a larger audience in no time at all.
Slideshow benefits for small businesses
Video marketing tops the list when it comes to making your businesses’ online presence felt. However, it is important to adopt the right tools and features to obtain the mileage and popularity you want to create a long-lasting digital effect.
Slideshow videos create a compelling effect on the viewers and are a great way to boost your brand and impress your audience/buyers.
Here is all you need to know about how to get started with making a slideshow, what benefits you can derive for your business from it, and the various ways and tips of creating an impressive slideshow and promoting your business using it:
How to make a slideshow?
To make a slideshow for your business, follow these simple steps:
- Open a slideshow maker on your mobile/laptop or tablet.
- Choose a slideshow video template.
- Log in to make a new account.
- Customize your template using photos, texts, videos, and music of your choice, as compatible with your business.
- Share your slideshow on various social media platforms, or upload it on your website.
What makes for a successful slideshow?
If you look at successful slideshow videos, they have three things in common:
- They tell a story by either recounting events in the sequence they occurred or reflecting a problem and the solution that can be achieved by using a particular product or undertaking certain services or courses. This tried and tested formula works extremely well for e-commerce companies trying to sell their products online.
- They keep the text short and they let the videos and photos do all the talking. The text is very brief and to the point.
- They are visually spectacular, which means they are a pleasure to watch as they either use animation or professional video clips and loads of text effects.
So if you want to make a successful slideshow for your business, follow the above three golden rules to get started!
8 Benefits of having a slideshow for your business
Slideshows are a wonderful way to impress your audience and make your marketing more compelling and hard-hitting. Here are some of the benefits that you can derive from them for your business:
All under one video
A slideshow showcases all your products and company details in one go. The relevant images, videos, and texts provide enough information for any viewer to understand what your company excels in. This saves their precious time and engages and attracts people to order or use the products and services provided by your brand.
Leaves a better and deeper impact
Visual content remains in the human mind for a much longer duration, and hence, a slideshow creates a far more engaging and far-reaching effect than any other form of publicity for your business.
Improves visibility of your company
It improves your company’s search visibility and helps drive traffic to your business if uploaded on platforms like SlideShare and other similar decks.
Retains the attention span of the audience
They represent a perfect mix of text, images, and clips and are not very lengthy yet demonstrate the required information in a comprehensive manner. This helps audiences retain their attention span, and they can even skip the slide that they are not interested in watching.
Easy to understand
Slideshows are easy to understand as they do not have too much text and the video content displayed therein is self-explanatory to quite an extent. Hence, it appeals to a much larger audience.
Easy to create
Slideshows are easy to create using a slideshow maker as you do not require professional expertise to create a video, thereby saving you a lot of your time and investment.
Easy to customize
Slideshow videos can be conveniently customized by adding attractive fonts, backgrounds, videos, colors, images, texts, transitions, music, and everything that requires to add a personal touch to your business slideshow that expresses your business theme and motto in clear and definite terms for the audience to comprehend with ease.
Helps in Search Engine Optimization
Your marketing and promotion strategy prioritizes your Search Engine Optimisation, which attracts people to your site in huge numbers.
Tips for promoting your online business with the help of a slideshow maker
Here are some of the ways in which you can use slideshows to promote your business optimally.
- Use slideshows to reveal your businesses’ story using sequential slides with images and an auditory narrative with voiceovers and music.
- Create slideshows that showcase your business’s expertise by sharing informational slides displaying professional products and services.
- Make a catalog of your products and services and incorporate it in a slideshow form. You can add links to the products to the slides.
- Reach out to collaborators and advisors on other platforms to examine their work and learn from them.
- The simpler your slide is, the better it is; hence always focus on keeping your video content simple, straightforward without adding unnecessary images, texts, or content to the slides. Use color schemes and tones that compliment the images and the entire theme, thereby imparting a clean and professional look to your slideshow.
- Build a unique and personalized theme for your business and brand. Keep the color scheme, font, frame, background, and logo the same for all content that you create and post on social media and even otherwise. This imparts uniformity to your brand and helps customers to recognize it easily.
- Add call-to-action to your slideshows, inviting and encouraging the viewers to visit your website, follow you on social media platforms, or subscribe to your YouTube channel if you have one.
- Make sure to use keywords relevant to your business in your title and description so that it appears on search results, and this way gets focused on search engine optimization for your business and brand.
Slideshows are quite instrumental in the promotion of a business, irrespective of whether you adopt the traditional slideshow or a video slideshow for your product’s promotion. The above-mentioned tips can help you create a strategic and impressive slideshow that would compel your target audience to interact with your business profile and ultimately convert them into sales.